Thursday 15 November 2007

excuses excuses

yes, It has been a while since I put anything out here. Last time I saw DH in sausageland, she scolded me for not writing. I must say I was a little surprised, as I find it hard to believe that anybody actually reads this blog. I even forget about it half the time.

So what is my excuse? well firstly, do I need one? actually no, but you're getting one anyway, since it's a way of divulging what I have been up to in the last 6 weeks.

Mr V and I have moved back to London. We are in our own little place now, which is cute, For cute read 'small' it's a world away from the luxury appartment we had in sausageland. Moving in was a total farce, due to the vast amount of furniture and 'stuff' that we have,and we are still negotiating boxes while moving around the flat, even though a large portion of it has been put into storage.

I am today, for the first time in almost 2 years, facing an imminent re-entry to the rat race. Yes, finally I have secured myself a job, and they want me to start on Monday.. typical. I expect they will want the clothes designed yesterday as well. Listen to me! I'm already complaining.

I have only just sorted out the internet connection. We can blame the ever rubbish BT for that one. How can they send the BILL to the correct address, and then give the wrong address to the delivery company for the wirelwss box doo da. numpties. OK, that is a rant waiting to happen.....they only need to slip up one more time, and Smak! they are going to get it from me.

more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to read your blog again ;-) Wondering who DH is who made you feel bad about not updating your blog?

Dee
xxx