Wednesday 22 June 2011

grandma

I keep looking at the scan pictures, and D laughs at me - “they'e not going to change” I don't care because I think it's facinating.

Still feeling sick.

my due date is 1st Jan. this is not considered ideal by D. I quite fancy a 25th December baby. It was my Grandmas birthday, so I think it would be sweet. Not sure I'd want to take her name though, it was Clarice lillian I think. Not loving those names, maybe they will grow on me..

an excuse to put a picture of Grandma here, on her 90th Birthday, 2003.

1 comment:

Miss H said...

I think you should stare at those scan untill you have burnt a whole in the paper. It is extraordinary, I imagine.
And made none the less so by the fact that other women have had babies since the beginning of humanity - this is your life!