Monday 24 September 2007

moving again

Only one week to go!, well, less in fact. We have got a flat to go to in Spitalfields, London, and we are driving over in the fast car on Sunday. Now all that is left to do is pack. I'm using the oppourtunity to chuck out LOADS of stuff. It's very refreshing. It's also rather shocking the amount of 'crap' we keep in our lives. I have kept all sorts of rubbish, I mean, can keeping the instructions for every piece of Ikea furniture I have ever built, really be justified? I suppose the number of times I've moved in the last few years, it could almost be considered sensible. I counted the other day, and since 2004 I have moved 6 times.

On Saturday we had another curry night, 10 people came round, and we had, Beef Madras, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Prawn Jalfreizi, Onion Bhajis, Dal, and Rogan Josh. Not to mention loads of Popadoms, and naan bread. Everyone seamed to enjoy it except E, who is Czech, and can be excused from liking curry on account of the fact that it is not her national dish. We rounded the night of by rolling into town and saying goodbye to a couple of bars.

I can't believe we are going so soon, it's all happened so fast.

No comments: