Thursday 15 January 2009

Who really wants to know?

I was talking to A*** the other day, and he was very dissmissive of blogging. I was surprised, as being a creative writing graduate I would have thought he found it relevant and interesting. I think what he really meant was that he felt other peoples lives were not interesting and that anyone writing a blog about themselves perhaps had some inflated sense of self importance. It's a point. It made me think too, as I actually struggle - if I'm honest - with the whole blog thing myself. I mean really beyond my immediate family - who is THAT interested in little old me?

So, part of my new year resolutions is to make this blog less about me and more about other stuff. What the 'other stuff' will be - well that remains to be seen.

No comments: