Friday 4 September 2009

A change of scene




well, in the intervening weeks I have been busy doing pretty much nothing, but quite a lot at the same time. Seeing friends and looking for work; making my website and portfolio better, looking for work, camping and conducting a serious life Laundry.

Now I have a neat and tidy life, a renewed social life and, the holy grail - a job!

The new job is in Falmouth. Not a place I have had anything to do with ever - but, intrepid as usual, I have found a place to live and moved down here with my intention to live temporarily, and see what happens.

my first impressions are that it is very far away from anywhere, but I love being by the sea, and smelling Cornish pasties baking on the walk to work in the morning. the people are very friendly, and I miss Mr V.

2 comments:

Angie said...

It takes me back to my youth. I used to visit family in Falmouth every summer as a child - have some fond memories. Not been for years but still looks the same!

Miss H said...

It looks so lovely. Like living on holiday all the time. I hope the work is interesting enough that you have the chance to stay a while. To walk to work smelling the sea air - sounds blissful.

Now all we need is a huge bank to open down the road (not spoiling the view mind) so that MR. V can live by the sea with you.