Tuesday 15 January 2008

wet


It is really wet in London at the moment. This is the view I get as I walk to the office in the mornings. Utterly depressing, although I have to admit I am guilty of randomly breaking into a huge grin, because I know I am leaving soon, AND, even more exciting I'm going to Thailand next week to go diving and get some real sunshine YES!

For the moment I sit at my computer, feeling guilty because I have not written my blog for a bit, while Mr V watches a bank robber film on TV, and cooks fish pie. I just looked back at my blog and realised that I have recently over-used inverted commas, which is quite annoying to read. I shall try to avoid it in future. I have also realised that I tend to capitalise words that I think are important, and not those that actually warrant it. I'm sure you reading people don't mind. I've never won any medals for my grammar.

I met my friend HC from The Olympic City yesterday. We had some drinks in the pub and made plans to meet up once i'm settled in my new home. I'm really looking forward to it! Tonight I have to pack a suitcase to post to The City By The Sea. ( those caps are deliberate by the way)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right; I as a non-native english speaker don't care about grammar. I am always happy if I understand what I am reading ;-)

How was your leaving party?

D
xxx