Monday 31 December 2012

Quilt update

This is really the best thing I have ever made, well, its the best thing I have ever sewn at least. I love it, and I have loved making it, working out the design was quite a brain fizz, then cutting all the bits was slightly tedious, with some frustration and mistakes thrown in. But seeing it take shape whilst dreaming about the baby was wonderful, the best bit by far. After making I sent it away to The Running Chicken to have it quilted, and they did a fantastic job... it was like Christmas when I received the parcel with my finished quilt. In fact it was Christmas, by co-incidence, so perhaps that was a contributing factor. I did manage a few snaps, and even send pictures to Ray Stitch where I bought the fabric, because I was sooo pleased with myself!


No comments: