Saturday 5 January 2013

Post celebration blues

I think the best thing about a New Year directly after Christmas, is the opportunity it gives to avoid the 'blues'. Today it's time to take down the decorations, Hoover up all the stray glitter, and start thinking about how best to make 2013 a good year.

My New Years resolutions:
1. De clutter my life and give as much away to charity as I can bear.
2. Be organised and stop double booking my life.
3. Look for a new job.
4. Start my small business idea. Make something happen.

As usual, I have no doubt given myself too much to do. I'm also signing up for 2 baby groups a week, plus swimming lessons, and throwing in a gym routine as well.

Now I see it all in black and white, It's quite clear I will come unstuck.

The biggest thing to look forward to this coming year, is a happy healthy family, at home in our new house. Finally we are here, and with the ravages of 2012 behind us, I keep my fingers crossed that we remain cancer free and have a roof over our heads for the time being.

Chin chin.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: