Wednesday 15 August 2007

no more tea

I'm running low on my favourite teabags! this is fairly serious, since I drink it all the time and I can only get the teabags in England. Twinings decaf Earl Grey. Some might not see the point in drinking tea without caffeine in, it's much like ordering a decaffeinated coffee in Starbucks, The staff generally look at you as if to say 'why are you bothering?' . I do go through phases of preferring decaf or caffeinated tea and coffee. The coffee here in sausageland is very strong, and affects me somewhat, so I try to avoid it, but it's hard, as I do love the taste. So I think I shall be sending out a plea to someone soon in England for some more teabags, as I am currently in a 'no caffeine' phase of my ever erratic life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few tea bags (earl grey, twinings of course) will be on their way when I forward your mail on Friday.

Love Mum