Wednesday 6 February 2008

happy birthday to me

Yay! It was my birthday on Monday, Luckily I'm on Holiday from work this week, because the office is closed for the New Year Celebrations.

I was delivered a huge bunch of flowers from my Parents, which was a wonderful surprise, and they make my room smell delicious. Boring old hotel suite rooms, aren't always the most fragrant places to live, especially ones with disposable underpants and sachets of lubricant for use by the bedside.

In the evening I was invited to JV's house for Champagne along with friends SM and LNP, and afterwards we all went out for a delicious meal to a Restaurant called M. We drank lots of delicious wine and got very loud, before leaving to drink more in a nearby bar, which was extremely empty on account of the fact that it was a Monday night and lots of people go away for the holidays.

pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again Ms P. Looks like you had a good time with your galm friends. You got beautiful flowers.